Cleaning Show 2013 - The Best Show Yet
A staggering 11,341 visitors attended this year’s Cleaning Show, making the 3 day event which closed its doors on Thursday, 21 March a great success for both visitors and exhibitors alike.
Martin Scott, Exhibition Sales Director, said: “The Cleaning Show 2013 exceeded all our expectations and was a clear demonstration that the UK cleaning industry continues to thrive despite tough economic times. In 2011, 7652 visitors attended the event so to find out that over 11,000 people attended the show this year is an incredible increase.
“As organisers we were struck by the quality of the 160 plus exhibitors and the amount of genuine innovation on show. We welcomed almost 50 new exhibiting new businesses to this years’ event and we look forward to seeing them all again in 2015 when The Cleaning Show will be held at Excel, London for the first time.”
The right demographics
Exhibiting at the Cleaning Show does more than raise your profile, it puts you in front of people with money to spend.
Visitors to the Cleaning Show have big budgets and the authority to spend them. The Cleaning Show 2013 was the most successful show yet. Of the 8,000 people that attended, nearly 20% had an annual budget between £51k-£250k to spend on cleaning and maintenance equipment. In addition, more than 11% of visitors had over £1 million to spend each year.
Where else can you find a captive audience with such buying power?
Latest Exhibitor & Event News
- UKCPI welcomes new members
- Cleaning Show 2013 - The Best Show Yet
- Cleaning Show 2013 – A Great Success
- And the Cleaning Show Innovation Awards Winners Are…
- Finding the right people for your cleaning business
- Feel the force of the SEBO’s BS 36/46 Comfort vacuum cleaners
- HTC Twister™ Retail - Innovation Award Finalist!
- Eureka Picobello Makes The Finals
- Innovative cleaning solutions from Disposables UK make a strong impact in industrial workplace
- Over 160 exhibitors and 43 exhibiting for the first time.
- Pro-B, For Life announce a New Paradigm of Cleaning for Healthcare – The l PIP (Probiotic In Progres
- TVH is a worldwide distributor for PG Drives Technology
- TVH is a Curtis Agent and Authorized Service & Repair Centre for Europe
- New OptiSilk range brings touch of luxury to Optimum Professional
- Coming Soon…...
- Doors Open in a Few Weeks
- Launch of Xline Systems Evolution Range of Water Fed Poles
- JAWS® voted ‘BEST HOME PRODUCT’ at Hardware/DIY Home Garden Show, Ireland
- Sustainable Washroom Solutions
- The TomCat ORBITZ lands in the U.K